Friday, June 12, 2015

Book Review-The Edge of Eternity

Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett

I feel as if I have been reading this book forever.  I actually started it at the beginning of May so I did spend a full month on it.  It, like the first two books, is a long story.  If you love historical fiction then you will love Ken Follett.  I found this book of the series especially interesting as it took place during my lifetime.  There were a couple of Aaaahaaaa moments for me when the author would show me history from a different perspective than what I, and the American public, had been shown or told.  



I have now started The Wedding Bees by Sarah Kate Lynch.  This is our Cook the Books Club Selection for this period.  You have plenty of time to pick up the book, read it, create a recipe that the book inspires within your soul and share it with us.  Just go to the Selection Page and follow the directions for submission.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of his books but you always pique my interest

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.