Saturday, July 18, 2020

Family comes and Family goes and I need to feed them....

My Angel Face is going home today after spending the week while Grampy was gone.  Grampy came home late Thursday night so they were able to spend the last day of Little Miss's visit together.

Man and girl

I'm glad Grampy is home to spend some pool time with her.....Grammy is waterlogged LOL.

Tomorrow we have a graduation party to attend for the Teen's brother who lives across the street.  I am making Potato Salad for a Crowd and will be sharing that recipe with you soon.

Monday our great niece, Quinn, arrives from California for a 10 day visit.  She and Marissa are great friends and we are looking forward to having this time with her.  Her flight arrives late afternoon so we will eat out by the airport.

Thursday morning we are heading up nort for a long weekend.  We are celebrating our grandnephew, Spence's, graduation from High School. 

So it is  a very short weekly menu but it is the weekly menu none the less.  Hope you have a fantastic week.......

Saturday
Grilled Meatball Skewers
Steamed Rice
Carrot Salad

Sunday-Graduation Party
Potato Salad for a Crowd

Monday-Pick up Quinn
Out for Dinner

Taco Tuesday
Grilled Chicken Fajita Tacos

Wednesday
Grilled Cheese Panini with Egg

Thursday-Sunday 
Up North

Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.