Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Menu Finalized

I have a lot to be thankful for these past couple of days.

We spent the weekend doing all the shopping and running around for the Thanksgiving Basket Distribution for the food pantry.  We did not have to purchase 1 turkey...they were all donated....now there is something for which to give thanks.

On Monday, with the help of many wonderful people, I spent the day distributing the baskets.  We were able to provide complete Thanksgiving dinners for 41 families!!  For this, I give thanks.

Yesterday I spent finalizing our Thanksgiving Menu and doing the shopping for our dinner in the morning.  In the afternoon I was able to sneak in a hair color (for which I am extremely thankful) and then we picked up Mom Klik and went to the Fox Theatre to see Celtic Thunder.  We had never seen them before and all I can say is WOW!!!  I am sharing this video so that you can hear for yourself why I am so thankful to have gone to see them and to spend a special night with Mom Klik.


Today will be spent baking and cooking and preparing whatever I can so that the load is lightened for tomorrow.  There is nothing else on the schedule today for which I am extremely thankful.  

Here is my menu for Thanksgiving Day....pretty traditional and nearly the same as last years menu and the years before that.  I pray that you and yours have a very magical and wonderful Thanksgiving Day.



8 comments:

  1. A beautiful menu! And thank you so much for sharing that wonderful video! Such pure and sweet voices! I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, my Michigan cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful that you were able to provide Thanksgiving meals to SO many families! What a blessing!! Your menu is gorgeous and sounds fantastic - have a GREAT day of cooking and baking to prepare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly an amazing person. I am thankful you are my friend! Love you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to spending time with you tomorrow. Love you sister!!!

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.