Today I am serving up muffins chock full of Fall Flavors because Fall is my favorite time of year and I'm enjoying it as long as I can.
I served these up to the students in one of Frank's classes with coffee in the morning. They were a huge hit. Moist, tender and tasting of Fall.
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
adapted from Nestle
1 1/4 c. flour
1 c. sugar
1 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 t. baking soda
pinch of salt
2/3 c. pumpkin puree
2 T. coconut oil
1 lg apple, peeled, cored and diced small
2 T. sugar
1 T. flour
1/4 t. ground cinnamon
1 T. butter
For Streusel: Place all ingredients in a small bowl and cut in butter using a fork until crumbly. Print Recipe
#MuffinMonday is a group of muffin loving bakers who get together once a month to bake muffins. You can see all our of lovely muffins by following our Pinterest board.
Here are some more great muffins!
- Asian Pear & Cardamom Cream Muffins from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Raspberry Jam Crumb Muffins from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Roasted Onion Brie Muffins from Food Lust People Love
- Triple Dark Chocolate Muffins from The Spiced Life
- Whole Wheat Apple Rum and Raisin Muffins from Passion Kneaded
This post contains affiliate links. Should you buy a product using this link, your price remains the same but I receive a small stipend to help offset the costs of this blog.