Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Somethings gotta give.....

During this busy, busy time of year somethings gotta give and today what gave was Try it Tuesday. There will be no Kielbasa Fried Rice made here today because our friend Sue spent the night Saturday night and Frank made us Kielbasa and Egg Scramble for breakfast so there is no leftover Kielbasa left over.

But I did have a very productive day so far.  I did the running around that I needed to do for the food pantry, started addressing my Christmas Cards and mailed out the invitations for Mom's Birthday/Santa Party.


I'm happy with how the invitations turned out this year.  I send them to all of the great grandkids that are here in Michigan.  Mom has 3 greats that live in California.  This party is always great fun and I am looking forward to it.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will be a fun day for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun event you have coming up! Have a wonderful day with family, friends, and Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.