I have read 30.5 books this past year. I am only through half of the 31st book but I think I will finish it today or tomorrow so I am including it on my list because it another excellent book by one of my favorite authors, Ken Follett.
So here, in no special order, are 10 books that I read and enjoyed and am recommending to you for 2015. You can find my complete list and reviews here.
- Fall of Giants by Ken Follett.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- Calico Joe by John Grisham
- The Great Divorce by CS Lewis
- Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon
- My Father's House by Todd Saville
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
Wow, choosing only 10 books was much harder than I thought it would be. It would have been easier to list those books I would not recommend. Looking forward to sharing more reading adventures in 2015.