To keep myself sane I spend a lot of time thinking about my upcoming trips. I am very excited to share them with you.
- April-Grand Cayman, Sunset House, Scuba Diving....Need I say more?
- May-Pennsylvania to get Keith and Kim and then Virginia. Not only will we get to spend time with Chuck but the Military Air Museum, that we visited last time we were in Virginia, is having a huge WWII air show with a 40's dinner dance in the evening. We are all to dress up in vintage clothing and the music will all be from that era. I am very geeked about this!!!
- June-We are taking Mom Klik on a cruise in the Caribbean to celebrate her 90th birthday!!
- July-We are going to Oshkosh, Wisconsin for a huge air show that is held there each year.
- August-Frank's annual conference up north.
Each time that I am answering the same question for the 12th time in 10 minutes. Each time I have to explain to Mom that she can't go home right now. Each time I have to jump up to stop her from letting the dogs out. Each time I have to explain to her that I don't know when "our" parents will be home. Each time I have to tell her where everybody (?) is....
I think of an upcoming trip and just breathe.......Then I can put a smile on my face, answer the question again like it was the first time I heard it and thank God that I still have my Mom here to drive me crazy!!!
Join us on List it Tuesday. Perhaps your list will inspire us.