Sunday, July 26, 2026

Boursin and Salmon Bagel #SundayFunday

I always look for easy-to-make, portable foods when camping.  This Boursin Cheese and Smoked Salmon bagel was the perfect breakfast while camping last week.

Boursin and Salmon Bagel

The Sunday Funday Bloggers are having a Bagel Fest.......


Sunday Funday logo
Mayuri of Mayuri's Jikoni is hosting this week; she informed us that today is National BagelFest Day and invited us to join her in celebration.  Let's see what everyone brought to the Festival.......



Salmon Bagel Pin

I feel bad because this isn't really even a recipe, but it is delicious, and it is breakfast at our house quite often, so I decided it could count, especially since I was on a camping trip with the grands.






Breakfast, Seafood, Bagel, Sandwich, Smoked Salmon
Breakfast
American
Yield: 1
Author: Wendy Klik
Boursin and Smoked Salmon Bagel

Boursin and Smoked Salmon Bagel

Not really a recipe as all the ingredients are store-bought and assembly is easy peasy.

Prep time: 2 MinCook time: 5 MinTotal time: 7 Min

Ingredients

  • 1 bagel of choice
  • 1 T. Boursin garlic and herb cream cheese
  • 2 slices smoked salmon

Instructions

  1. Toast the bagel and spread 1/2 Tablespoon of cheese onto each half.
  2. Add the smoked salmon, close and enjoy.

Nutrition Facts

Calories

397

Fat (grams)

10 g

Sat. Fat (grams)

5 g

Carbs (grams)

57 g

Fiber (grams)

2 g

Net carbs

54 g

Sugar (grams)

1 g

Protein (grams)

19 g

Sodium (milligrams)

966 mg

Cholesterol (grams)

25 mg

10 comments:

  1. Boursin and smoked salmon is the best combo on a bagel! Hope you are having a fun time camping, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious with smoked salmon and boursin cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the perfect camping breakfast. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever my son comes to visit us, he makes smoked salmon bagel sandwich as it is his favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It counts for me! Both Boursin and smoked salmon are favorites for me! Have fun with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lot of fun. They are already planning for next year.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.