We are still enjoying warm weather here in Michigan, and we are heading to Cabo in a few days, so I am dreaming of cocktails poolside. This Banana Daiquiri is the perfect Indian Summer cocktail.
The Sunday Funday Bloggers are celebrating International Banana Day......
Camilla of Culinary Cam is hosting this week and asked us to join her in celebrating this foodie holiday today. Let's go Bananas!!!
- Banana Apple Coffee Cake Muffins by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Banana Daquiri by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Banana Oat Muffins by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Extra Banana Banana Bread by Food Lust People Love
- High Protein Banana Muffins by Our Good Life
- Protein Rich Banana Smoothie by Mayuri's Jikoni
- Sugarfree Wholewheat Banana Bread by Sizzling Tastebuds
- Using Banana Leaves + Cochinita Pibil by Culinary Cam
- Vrat Kacche Kele Ke Seekh Kebab by Sneha's Recipe
It's been a very busy month around here. We have been entertaining, celebrating birthdays, celebrating weddings, celebrating family visiting from out of town, celebrating upcoming vacations, and celebrating bananas. Cheers!!
Yield: 2 cocktails

Banana Daiquiri
Fresh banana, blended with rum and ice, creates a frosty, creamy treat to enjoy by the pool, by the campfire, or as a dessert with a kick.
Prep time: 3 MinTotal time: 3 Min
Ingredients
- 1 banana, peeled
- 3 oz. white rum
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 2 c. ice cubes
- cherries and lime slices for garnish, if desired.
Instructions
- Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Divide between two glasses and garnish as desired.
Nutrition Facts
Calories
259Fat (grams)
0 gSat. Fat (grams)
0 gCarbs (grams)
30 gFiber (grams)
2 gNet carbs
28 gSugar (grams)
22 gProtein (grams)
1 gSodium (milligrams)
22 mgCholesterol (grams)
0 mgProperty of A Day in the Life on the Farm






I would never turn down a daiquiri, especially a banana one! Looks delish, Wendy!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Stacy.
DeleteWow, haven't tried a banana daiquiri, sounds exotic. I've tried with strawberries, grapefruit and pineapple.
ReplyDeleteIf you like daiquiris Mayuri, you will enjoy this one too.
DeleteCheers! I don't think I've had a banana daquiri. I'm definitely going to try one. I could pretend it's a smoothie!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely, Karen, Cheers.
DeleteI am SO not a rum person. But I would definitely this. We just got some locally made rum. I might have to try this.
ReplyDeleteI think you could use vodka if you didn't want to use rum. It wouldn't be exact but you would still get the banana.
DeleteThis drink sounds so good, must try this!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Sneha.
Delete