Saturday, December 31, 2022

Welcoming the New Year with a New Weekly Menu

 

Happy New Year

It is hard to believe that 2022 is coming to a close and in less than 12 hrs we will be welcoming in the New Year.  
As I look back on the past year I recognize how very blessed I have been and I pray that this New Year brings abundant blessing to you and yours.

We are celebrating tonight with the Angel Face while her Mama and Daddy attend a party with friends.  She has the whole night planned out......a soak in the hot tub followed by a movie with popcorn and a special drink.  I can't think of a better way to say goodbye to 2022.

We are still celebrating Christmas here on the Farm.  Normally our last day of celebration is January 6th when we celebrate Epiphany (Three Kings Day).  This year Frank's sister is hosting this celebration. 

My Marina recently moved back to the USA from Russia and is living here near us.  In Russia Christmas is celebrated on January 7th in accordance with the Julian Calendar.  She is hosting a Russian Christmas on that day extending our Christmas Season by one more day.

So here is the Weekly Menu kicking off the New Year.  How are you celebrating the end of 2022?

Saturday-New Year's Eve
Stuffed Artichokes
Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Roasted Baby Potatoes
Glazed Carrots

Sunday-New Year's Day
Honey Ginger Chicken  Stir Fry
Steamed Rice

Meatless Monday
Pasta Pesto alla Siciliana

Tuesday
Completos (Chilean Hot Dogs)

Wednesday
Stew over Biscuits

Thursday 
Brinner Quesadilla

Fish Friday
Lobster Tacos





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.