Thursday, December 30, 2021

Planning the Weekly Menu on the 5th Day of Christmas

On the 5th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me.....5 Golden Meals. (Well, 7.....My True Love is being generous this year).  Merry Christmas everyone.  I hope that your holiday season has been Merry and Bright.  Mine has been busy and delightful.

 Graphic from Wikipedia

We have been sharing a lot of meals and festivities with family and friends this past week culminating with tomorrow's New Years Eve celebration for the 6th Day of Christmas.  I know that the ringing in of New Year ends the holiday season for many but in our household we still have 6 more days of festivities up until Epiphany when we celebrate Little Christmas, Italian style.

New Years Day is the 7th Day of Christmas. We are going for Spaghetti Dinner at Frank's brother's house.  His wife Rebecca started this annual tradition when she joined the family.

So here is our Menu for the last week of Christmas.  Are you still celebrating?

Saturday
Spaghetti Dinner at Dan and Rebecca's

Sunday
Trashy Ginger Beer Chicken 
Kale Salad
Raspberry Parfaits

Meatless Monday
Huevos Rancheros

Taco Tuesday
Chicken Mole Tacos

Wednesday
Lamb and Lupini Kafta
Lebanese Rice
Roasted Carrots with Balsamic Chocolate Glaze

Thursday-Little Christmas 
Antipasti Platter
Citrus Salad
Lasagna
Garlic Bread
Befana Cake

Fish Friday
Shrimp Ramen




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.