Monday, November 18, 2019

It's Monday.....I better plan a Menu

Hello everyone.  I know it is Monday and I normally post my Weekly Menu prior to or during the weekend but we were busy, busy, busy around here having fun!!


We spent Saturday trying to escape from the Primordial Hornswagglers room.  We did not escape but we did fairly well  and we had a lot of fun.   Afterwards we all went out for dinner.

Last night we celebrated the Angel Face's baptismal anniversary at Amy and Doug's.  It was a wonderful family dinner with lots of love and laughs.

This week is going to be another busy week around her as we near the holiday season.  Next Saturday I am cooking for our priest, Fr. Terrien's, 40th Anniversary reception.  We are expecting about 150 people so I will be busy shopping and prepping so that it can be ready to be served after 4 pm Mass on Saturday.

Friday the Teen leaves for a confirmation retreat.  Frank is driving so they will be grabbing dinner out while I prep for the reception.

I'm also getting ready for our Food Pantry Thanksgiving Distribution.  We have nearly 70 families this year in need of food baskets so they can celebrate with their loved ones.

There is also a lot of baking going on around here as we get ready for a fundraiser to fight sex trafficking with a bake sale in the beginning of December.  My freezer is getting full.

This is what we're eating this week.......What's on your menu?  Please stop by each day as a I share bits and pieces of our life, recipes and photos with you.

Saturday
Out after Escape Room

Sunday
Dinner at Amy's

Monday
Tater Tot Casserole

Tuesday
Slow Cooker Chicken and Pasta

Wednesday
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

Thursday
Chicken Stir Fry
Steamed Rice

Friday
To each their own

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.