Sunday, September 22, 2019

The Angel Face turns 5 and the Weekly Menu

It is so hard to believe that my Little Miss is already 5 yrs. old.  She is getting to be so grown up, definitely a little girl now.....no more toddler or preschooler for Grammy.




On Tuesday she came over, and since I knew I wouldn't see her again until after her birthday on Thursday, she helped Grampy decorate a princess cake I made and we had a small birthday dinner.  This is a photo of her helping Grammy in the kitchen.


Friday, when I facetimed her she was putting on her apron and said she didn't have time to talk because she had to make dinner. I asked what she was making and she replied chicken.  A few minutes later I was sent this photo of my Angel Face helping Mama in the kitchen.  I must admit Grammy's heart skipped a beat.  No denying that she is no longer my baby.


Her party with all of her friends was yesterday afternoon.  She had a blast!!

Today is a busy day.  Singing for 9:30 Mass, followed by a meeting with my Food Pantry Leaders.  Then we will grab a late breakfast/early lunch before the Teen goes to youth group at Noon, after which is her first 2nd year confirmation class that the parents attend with her.  Crock pot dinner to the rescue.

On Monday we are meeting our Dive friends for dinner at Coopershawk Winery.  Looking forward to that.  The rest of the week is pretty typical except for next Friday when we attend a Quentin Flagg show that is being put on by our Parish's OLR against Sex Trafficking group as a fundraiser.

So here is the Weekly Menu, what are you eating this week?

Saturday
Melody's Birthday Party

Sunday
Beef Pot Roast with Apples and Onions
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Green Beans

Monday
Out for Dinner

Taco Tuesday
Shrimp Tacos with Apple Pomegranate Salsa

Wednesday
Pecan Crusted Chicken with Pears
Butterhorn Dinner Rolls

Thursday
Galushki Soup

Fish Friday
Chile Lime Shrimp with Cherimoya and Strawberry Papaya
Steamed Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.