Sunday, November 26, 2017

Finishing up November with the Weekly Menu

The end of November...Holy cow...I feel like a broken record but I really can't believe how quickly time flies by.



We had an amazing Thanksgiving and then headed north for a fun weekend at the WOMP Mac and Cheese tour.  WOMP stands for Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula and each year 9 of the wineries get together with 9 area restaurants.  The restaurants make their best mac and cheese and the wineries pair it with one of their wines.  We all get to go around eating, drinking and voting on which we thought were the best.  I will be sharing all of that with you tomorrow.

We got home a short while ago.  I wrote up a report for the church while Frank made sauteed up some pierogi with onions for dinner.  The dishes and laundry are now in their respective machines washing away.  The dogs have had their share of attention and now it's time for me to start thinking about the week ahead.

Tomorrow, I have a meeting at the church in the afternoon.  Tuesday I will be staying at Ting's with Melody in the morning as she has another contractor scheduled to come in for an estimate in the afternoon.  

Wednesday is the fifth Wednesday of the month so I will be doing food pantry and Thursday we are back to choir practice.

Friday is a free day, we may be meeting our Lili downtown for lunch and some Christmas shopping. She is checking her busy schedule.

So here is the Weekly Menu, please stop back each day as I post photos and recipes.  Next week we begin our Cookie Week Celebration so I will be baking up a storm all this week.

Sunday
Pierogi

Monday
Turkey and Dumplings (using Turkey carcass)

Tuesday
Chicken Stir Fry
Steamed Rice

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Orrechiette with Pork  Ragu

Fish Friday
Sauteed Cod
Polenta with Dill Sauce





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.