Saturday, May 30, 2015

The upcoming week and the Weekly Menu

Happy Saturday everyone.  We are supposed to be having storms all weekend but we are not going to let that slow us down.

Today and tomorrow are going to be spent doing yard work and getting ready for our baby chicks to arrive.  I hope to get the mulch down and some flowers planted.  Perhaps we will get the pool opened as well...we'll see.  Tonight we are having Frank's brother, Dan, and his wife, Rebecca, over for dinner.

Monday evening I have a meeting at the church so a quick pasta dish is on the menu.

Wednesday evening Frank is going to the ballgame with a group from work so Ting and I are having a seafood feast!!

We leave early Friday morning to go on a dive trip.  This time we are heading to North Carolina where we hope to dive on a German Submarine, U352, that was sunk during WWII off the coast of our country.  I am even more excited that we are only a few hours from Chuck so he will be driving in to spend an evening with us.  This is a short trip.  We leave early Friday and return home late Monday.  You can be sure we will be sharing photos of our dives.

I hope you have a wonderful week.  Below you will find the Weekly Menu but as an added bonus this week we are celebrating #HotSummerEats 2015 so each day I and 17 others will be sharing great summer recipes with you as well.  It is going to be great!!  Hope to see you all here each day and, of course, at MPM on Monday.



Saturday
Steaks on the Grill
Mushrooms and Onions
Grilled Vegetable Salad
Baked Russets and Sweet Potatoes

Sunday
Grilled Pork Chops with Blueberry BBQ Sauce
Baked Beans
Potato Salad

Meatless Monday
Grilled Asian Vegetable Pasta

Tuesday
Hamburgers
Leftover Baked Beans
Leftover Potato Salad

Wednesday
Linguine with Clam Sauce

Thursday
BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Broccoli Salad

Friday
Leaving for our Dive Trip.  Wooohoooooooo



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting in another dive trip. I am sure Chuck will be happy to spend time with you too! Wonderful weekly menu, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has been several months since I've seen him Paula so I am very excited.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.