Monday, August 18, 2014

This Week's Menu

We were gone since last Thursday traveling to Northern Canada for a family reunion.  We are home again but just for a few short days and then we are heading to Northern Michigan for Frank's work conference.

We still have to eat, though, for those few days we are at home so I am here to share my weekly menu.

Monday I am going to use up some of the Kohlrabi that I have been getting from my CSA.  Kohlrabi reminds me of a very mild cabbage.

On Try it Tuesday I will be making a recipe from my Cook the Books selection this period, A Thousand Days in Venice and I will also be reviewing the book for you.  There is still time for you to read the book and join us if you would like!!!

Wednesday I am working the food pantry in the afternoon so I think it will be a hot dog and use up some of the veggies that are in the fridge night. Stop by to see what I have left in there and what I decide to make with them.

Please stop by each day as I share photos and recipes.  I will also be linking up with MPM where you are able to get many more menu ideas.  When you are done there pop on over to Inspiration Monday and get inspired!!


Saturday
Family Reunion

Sunday
Travel Home

Meatless Monday
Noodles with Kohlrabi and Onions

Try It Tuesday
Grilled Steaks
Porri Gratinati
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Garlic Green Beans

Wednesday
Hot Dogs
Asst. Salads

Thursday
Heading North


4 comments:

  1. Your life would kill me....I am glad that you can do it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes don't know how I do it Paula...I guess because I have days like today where it is going on Noon and I am still in my nightgown.

      Delete
  2. your try it tuesday looks like something I should also try!

    [Stopping over via the link up.]

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.