Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Oooops a Brain Fart

Today is One Word Wednesday, the day when our blogland friend, Lisa Moles, gives us a one word prompt and we write about what the word brings to mind in regards to our caregiving role.


Today's word is OOOPS.  I can think of several ooops with Mom during our caregiving stint but I have written of those as they occur.  You can read all about my adventures with Mom here.  So I have been sitting here for about a half an hour trying to think of what ooops brings to mind for me today and you know what I remembered???  Nothing, Zip, Zilch, Zero, Nada.  


Major Brain Fart....so OOOPS no blog for One Word Wednesday today.

1 comment:

  1. You are just too funny! I am sure we are on the verge of a medical discovery about "caregiver brain" or something...medication? therapy? wine? whatever it takes!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.