- What is the last book that you passed on to someone else to read? Just tonight I sent "The Book Thief" to a friend's nook.
- The one song you secretly or not so secretly want to sing at karaoke? It's Too Late by Carole King, it is in the perfect key for me.
- If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I will stick with my own name.
- What do you wish your administrator or boss would notice? I am retired so I don't really have a boss. I do have a husband but he is always quick to notice and acknowledge the things I do.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Improper spelling and/or grammar. LOL, I just misspelled grammar. Thank God for spell check.
- What holds you back in pursuing your biggest dream? Being caregiver to my Mom.
- Why do you think you are a lovable person? I truly care about others.
- If every day had an extra hour in it, what would you do with it? Sleep
- The last song you turned up in your car or house was? The Thunder Rolls.
- What is a secret talent you may have? I don't have many talents and even less secrets LOL.
- Your favorite thing to do outside when it's not too cold out in the winter? Cross Country Skiing.
- How do you respond if someone asks you an inappropriate or nosy question? Wow, I can't believe you just asked me that!!!!
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Today's Sunday Stealing topic is "The Fast Dozen". Join us if you are looking for a quick easy topic for your post tonight.