I am linking up with The Coastal Chickster to Finish This....
1. I use my “green thumb” to....kill nearly everything I touch. I have no plants inside. Outside I have tons of flowers and trees. Thankfully nature does most of the work and our cousin, Dave, does all the rest.
Frank planting a Maple Tree for me.
We will see if it survived this horrendous Winter!!
2. The secret to life is....learning to "let it go". You cannot live your life happily while harboring past hurts, angers and disappointments. They are in the PAST....Let them go...Give them to God and move on.
3. I get my money’s worth by......buying local and organic whenever possible. Not the cheapest method if you are on a tight budget but the healthiest and most sustaining for the community which is very important to me so I feel like even though it costs more I get my money's worth.
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, my level of organization is.....an 8 on the outside and a 2 on the inside. The parts of my house that you can see appear very organized....That is because I take all the piles that my husband loves and the clutter that gathers, throw them in closets and drawers and slam the door LOL.
5. A gentleman always...considers the woman's needs first. I married a perfect gentleman. I thank God every day and his Mother whenever I see her.
6. Handwritten notes are...usually to do lists in this household unless they are written inside of a card and then they are love notes.